打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

大量白煙從小E屁股噴出..請問有誰知道

[複製鏈接]
21#
發表於 2014-6-7 22:37:40 | 只看該作者
houtenn 發表於 2014-6-7 21:05
國外也有一樣的情況
http://myelantra.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=18509&page=1#pid155343 ...

小弟無聊,翻譯了這篇的第8樓的網址.....網址內的第63與74樓.....再說啥小,給各位參考,別幹譙我,我就字面上翻而已....有錯請指教...........
63樓
I had the exact same experience with a huge cloud of smoke (bluish!) after rapid acceleration. The car was warmed up and I was going about 20 mph. As others, I have about 20,000 on my Elantra and normally try to drive conservatively. I thought I had blown the engine, but after it smoked a while, it settled down it seemed OK - no more smoke, good mpg, smooth running engine. I didn't know what to think.
我有完全相同的經驗-大腳加速之後產生巨大煙霧(淡藍煙)。這台車已經熱車了,而且我已經到達時速20英里。除此之外,我的車已經開了20000英里,並且我通常都順順的開。我想,我燒掉了引擎,但是,噴煙過後沒多久,他沒噴了似乎變OK了-沒有更多的煙霧,油耗正常,引擎運轉順暢。我無言了。
A few days later I mentioned it to an 'auto knowledgeable' co-worker and he had me drive by him and floor the accelerator. It did it again! He told me to go into the dealer, which I did today.
過幾天我與我那個懂車的同事提到這個狀況.他請我載著他並大腳加速。它又噴煙了!他請我回到原廠處理,所以我今天回廠。
The dealer was 'up front' about it and they checked over the car. He called to tell me it that the oil seal rings on the pistons were 'stuck'. There were other recorded incidents of this problem. I don't know much about this, but my co-worker explained that when you accelerate rapidly, there is a strong vacumn in the combustion chamber as the engine tries to suck in more air. It can also suck in air and oil from below if the seal isn't good, which is what was happening. At more moderate rates of acceration, it is not a problem (just not as noticeable, perhaps). The parts have been ordered and will be replaced, est. 1-2 days after they get the parts. They will replace all the rings and inspect the pistons and cylinder walls for any damage. A loaner car was offered.
原廠坦率的面對這個問題,經過檢查車子之後。他打電話告訴我此狀況是活塞油封環阻塞所造成的。還有其他的案例也是相同狀況。我不太懂這個再說啥,但是我的同事解釋說:當你大腳加速時,引擎會試著大量吸氣,因此會在燃燒室裡產生很大的真空力量。在這時,如果油封不好的話,就可能吸入空氣,或由下方吸油上來,這就是發生煙霧的原因。正常的加速時,它是沒問題的(可能不明顯,或許吧)。這個零件已經訂購了,大約1-2天他們會拿到新零件。它們會更換所有的油封環與檢查活塞與氣缸壁是手有任何損壞。提供代步車。
My questions are: 1. Will this happen again in another 20 k miles, 2. Can I get my warranty extended, 3. What about damage to the catalytic converter and muffler from this oil burning?
我的問題是:1.這噴煙問題會每20000英里發生嗎?2.我可以延長保固嗎?3.這噴煙(機油燃燒)的狀況是否會損壞然沒轉換器與消音器?

74樓
Well, I got my Elantra back from the dealer and it's running just fine.
我把我的車重原廠牽回來了,它運轉得很好。
I spoke with the mechanic and he said he had done 4 of these repairs. It was just a defective oil seal ring, from a company that supplies Hyundai, I imagine. He said that the ring was not expanding out to the cylinder walls and therefore not wiping down the oil that was there. No other damage was done.
我的修車技師說,他已經做了四次這種處理了。他想,油封環損壞是現代汽車的油環供應商的零件製造不良。
I'm totally happy with my car - it's an awesome design and well, these things do happen.
我很高興我的車-他有完美的設計,除了發生噴煙的事情
The bill back to Hyundai for this warranty service was $1,700. Ouch! I'm sure they're investigating who supplied the bad part.
這個保固的帳單是1700元,天呀!我想,他會將帳單記在零件供應上的頭上。
Service ticket attached. The filler neck assy for the radiator was replaced because these are rather delicate and easily damage during pulling out the engine.
附上維修零件單。這個”散熱器的注油孔總成”(歹謝,挖恩栽這系啥碗糕)更換了,因為他很脆弱,重引擎是拉出時,容易損壞。

點評

原帖#130 跟 #131有別種處理方式  發表於 2014-6-8 00:32
更正...然沒(燃煤)轉換器....零件供應上(商)....  發表於 2014-6-7 22:41
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

22#
發表於 2014-6-8 02:11:41 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 右手 於 2014-6-8 02:28 編輯
右手 發表於 2014-6-7 22:37
小弟無聊,翻譯了這篇的第8樓的網址.....網址內的第63與74樓.....再說啥小,給各位參考,別幹譙我,我就字面 ...

第130樓
Originally Posted by TurboLed
回覆TurboLed的帖子
I went for an oil change today and told the dealer about the smoke on acceleration event. When all was done he told me about a TSB that was done on my car about ground connections, although they could not reproduce the problem. The bad ground could trigger a bad air/fuel mixture or something similar.
我今天更換了機油,並且原廠告訴我有關加速時噴白煙的狀況。當所有完成之後,他告訴我有關TSB(我翻譯成基準傳送點,也就是標準參考電位,不知對不對,請大大指教):這是有關我車子的接地連接問題,雖然接地可能不會造成這個問題。但是,不好的接地可能觸發不良的空氣(或油)的混合,或類似的問題。
Same thing here. I went for an oil change today (54 000 km) and I told about white smoke. It happened 2 times to me so far. Dealer told me that he had similar complains and he will do a TSB (clean and lubricate ground connections of ECU somewhere in engine compartment). He said that fixed the problem on others cars.
同樣的,我今天更換了機油(54000公里),並且我說的有關白煙的問題。至今為止,\大約只發生過兩次。原廠告訴我,他承接獲類似的抱怨,他做了TSB(清潔與潤滑ECU與引擎間的接地連接點)。他說,有些車子這樣做就能解決了。
個人PS.ECU=車子的電子控制單元,就是車子的大腦,主電腦

地131樓
My 2013 did the same yesterday, I thought I was the head gasket or cracked engine block . I took it in and they fixed the ECU ground connection. I tried to accelerate at every stop sign on the way home and no more smoke. I hope this help.
(個人PS.我其實看不懂這個131樓是在寫啥碗糕,不過我盡量翻譯,有錯誤請指教)
我昨天做了相同的東西,我想,氣缸蓋或氣缸頭的墊片壞了。我更換了墊片,他們整修ECU的接地連接。我試著在回家的路上,每個需要車子停止的標誌時,我大腳加速(個人PS.馬兒個b咧,叫車子停止標誌怎那麼多???),我沒有發現煙霧,我希望這個有幫助。

點評

TSB=Technical Service Bulletin(原廠發現某問題後所發布的技術通告,告知維修廠如何實施維修工作)  發表於 2014-6-20 22:17

評分

參與人數 2聲望 +10 金錢 +100 好評 +8 收起 理由
picobird + 10 + 100 + 5 很給力!
houtenn + 3 給個讚!

查看全部評分

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

23#
發表於 2014-6-20 11:46:34 | 只看該作者
昨天黃色引擎故障燈 回原廠檢修 技師猛踩油門 也是噴了一大堆白煙  技師竟然是問我 有沒有出去給人清積碳 當然是沒有

最後是電腦設定好了 就交車了
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

24#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-6-20 20:32:15 | 只看該作者
小Q 發表於 2014-6-20 11:46
昨天黃色引擎故障燈 回原廠檢修 技師猛踩油門 也是噴了一大堆白煙  技師竟然是問我 有沒有出去給人清積碳  ...

是電腦設定的問題嗎

點評

你沒問電腦中寫甚麼?為何會噴白煙,大家也都想知道正確答案,不過,好像沒幾台發生吧...因為車友若噴煙,一定會向你一樣上來論壇看看....  發表於 2014-6-20 20:43
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

25#
發表於 2014-6-29 15:15:09 | 只看該作者
我以前的車也是一樣情形
後來只調整化油器就改善了
給你參考參考
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊帳號

本版積分規則

手機版|Archiver| Elantra Fans Club.

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:56 , Processed in 0.068962 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.